During our preparation for our new bill pay service, we noticed that some members have added an external account for Account-to-Account (A2A) transfers. Since the new system will not include A2A, the information will not carry over to our new system.
Although we will no longer offer A2A within bill pay, we are excited to offer two free alternatives: A2A via It’s Me 247 Online Banking and Person-to-Person (P2P) transfers within the new bill pay service.
A2A transfers within It’s Me 247 Online Banking are now free! Once an A2A transfer is set up, simply move funds from one financial institution to another within the transfer section of It’s Me 247 Online Banking. To set up your A2A transfer, simply send us a completed an A2A Set Up Form and “Proof of Ownership” for your account at the other financial institution. Acceptable Documents for Proof of Ownership are:
- Voided Check showing the owner(s) of the account, ABA, Account Number
- Your Name, Account Number, ABA/Routing Number, & Account Type on letterhead from the other financial institution
Email is not a secure method for transferring confidential documents; therefore, we recommend sending completed forms to the credit union by:
- Using our Secure File Transfer to upload your documents. Here’s how: test.myccfcu.com.216-206-109-129.wvbr.org/eservices/secure-file-exchange/
- Faxing your documents to 207-892-4109
- Dropping the completed form off at one of our branches
Person-to-Person (P2P) transfers are a free feature of our new bill pay service. P2P allows you to send money quickly and easily to any individual located in the United States using any computer or mobile device. With P2P, you can send money electronically to any recipient via an email address or mobile phone number.
Please contact us with any questions. Thank you for being a member!