CU*Talk Phone Banking 1 (800) 870-7190
You have a direct line to your CCFCU accounts with just one phone call. CU*Talk Phone Banking makes taking care of your credit union business faster, easier and safer! With around-the-clock access to your accounts, this service is perfect for today’s busy lifestyles.
Accessing CU*Talk is Easy! Here’s How!
- Using your touch-tone phone, call:
1 (800) 870-7190
- You will be asked to enter your member number, then press the # key.
- Next, you will be prompted to punch in your Personal Identification Number (PIN). Enter your PIN and press the # key.
Be Careful–if you enter the PIN incorrectly three times; your PIN will be disabled. You must contact the credit union directly for reactivation.
- First Time Users – Your temporary PIN number is the last four digits of your Social Security number. For security purposes, after you enter the system for the first time, you will be prompted to change your PIN.
- From this point on, the CU*TALK procedure will vary depending on the transactions you wish to complete. CU*TALK will guide you through each step.
Hint: This first set of options includes a brief tutorial (press “0”) with tips and hints for using the system. You can press * to return to the main menu at any time.
- When you have finished your last transaction, simply hang up the phone.