Secure File Transfer Made Easy
Emailing confidential documents gives “fraudsters” too many opportunities to intercept and steal your private information.
We’re here to make your life easier, not harder, that’s why we offer a safe, secure method of getting your sensitive documents to us.
And you don’t need to waste gas by driving in! What a time saver!
Secure File Exchange is CCFCU’s secure online method for getting those documents to us quickly and safely. Below are instructions for uploading your private document(s) to us.
go to: myccfcu.leapfile.net
If the above hyperlink does not take you to our Secure File Exchange, please copy and paste the link into your browser’s address bar.
Once there, please follow these steps:
- Click “Secure Upload”
- Recipient email for the Lending Department is: email@example.com
- Recipient email for all other departments is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please enter your contact information.
- Please create a message for the recipient.
- Subject line: Please enter the name of the person you are working with at CCFCU to ensure quick delivery.
- Message Box: Type your message – be sure not to include any personal information (i.e. member number, account number, social security number, etc.) as the message portion is emailed and is not secure. This type of information should be included in the separate document(s) you upload. The email notifies the Credit Union that a secure document(s) has been uploaded to our Secure File Exchange.
- You may choose to receive a notification when your secure file has been downloaded by CCFCU.
- Choose regular upload or enhanced upload.
- Click upload & send.
Please contact a Service Specialist if you have any questions or encounter any issues.