Stay Up To Date With Your Account Activity
At CCFCU, you can receive electronic notices and alerts when certain activities happen on your account. Choose to have messages sent to your mobile phone or email address – it’s up to you!
- Get notified when your account balance gets high enough to buy that certificate or open that money market account
- Be alerted when your checking account balance is getting low and you need to make a transfer from savings
- Be notified when your paycheck is deposited into your account via ACH
- Find out when your insurance premium or utility bill is withdrawn from your account
- Receive a reminder when your car payment is coming due
- Receive an email letting you know when a notice has been mailed to your home so that you can be on the lookout
Enroll in eAlerts & eNotices Today!
Simply log in to It’s Me 247 Main Menu and click Preferences or Message Center and click the eAlert Subscriptions link.
Reading Your Messages
If you have requested an eAlert to be sent to your email address, you will receive an email that lets you know an alert has been delivered to your It’s Me 247 Secure Message Center. The email will tell you what type of alert (such as an account balance alert, or a loan payment alert), but will not give the account number or any other details. You will need to log in to It’s Me 247 to read the details of the alert.
Because messages contain personal information about your accounts, they are sent to the It’s Me 247 Secure Message Center, so that you can read them only after verifying your identity by logging in to It’s Me 247. To read them, simply log in to It’s Me 247 as usual and click the Message Center button from the main menu.
Email messages are sent to the email address we have on file for you at the credit union. Make sure you let us know if your email address changes!
Visa Purchase Alerts – Know Where Your Money Is Going
Get a text or email whenever you pay with your CCFCU Visa card.
With Visa Purchase Alerts, you’ll get real-time alerts whenever your purchase meets the criteria you selected during enrollment.
Visa Purchase Alert Benefits:
- Keep your account secure: Get alerts for transactions in real-time and immediately identify potentially fraudulent activity.
- Take an active role: Track spending and stay on top of account balances.
- Choose your alerts: Adjust your alerts to what makes sense for you and receive them via SMS text or email.
And Visa Purchase Alerts are free to Cumberland County FCU Visa cardholders!