With Online Banking, you can check balances, transfer money, and stay connected around the clock.
Here’s a demo account to try it out:
• Test Account Numbers: 1782, 2007, or 3910 • Test Password: 123456 (for all Test Accounts) • Test Security Answers: test (for all security questions) • Click Here To Use A Practice Account Online
- Click the It’s Me 247 Online Banking button at the top right of the page.
- Enter your account number (or username, if you have one) and click Login.
- Enter your password and click Submit. (If you have logged in before, you will also need to answer one of your chosen security questions, now.)
- Click Continue. First time users, follow the instructions on your screen to change your temporary password and set up your security questions.
- When the It’s Me 247 screen appears, you’re in!
Online Banking covers all the basics (checking your account balances, applying for a loan, transferring funds between accounts, view transaction history, etc.) and more. For a complete list, check out the “What Else Can I Do?” page in our It’s Me 247 Online Banking Community. Below is a list of a few of our members’ favorites.
- Password Reset – Online banking has a security feature to help if you forget your password. First you need to be able to log in successfully one time and set up your own personal set of Security Questions. Then if you forget your password later on, we can ask you the questions to verify your identity to reset your password immediately online. Simply enter your Username, Login, and click “I forgot my password”.
- Account To Account (A2A) Transfers – A2A is a great solution to managing accounts between institutions. It allows you to transfer funds to and from your CCFCU account and accounts held at other financial institutions.
- Check Image Retrieval
Check image retrieval is available to members through Online Banking at no cost to you. You will be able to retrieve your check images using a computer, tablet or smartphone.
To Retrieve Check Images:
1. Sign into It’s ME 247 Online Banking account access.
2. Click on the checking account you want to see, either through Transactions or Accounts.
3. Check transactions will be listed as Check Withdrawal under the description. To the left you will see the check number. Click on the check number to view your check image.
- See/Jump – Many of our members have more than one membership or account with CCFCU. Would you like to “jump” to another one of your accounts or “see” your other account balance and transaction info without logging out and back in? If you have multiple memberships at CCFCU, these options may be available for you.
Contact a Service Specialist to add these extra features to your online banking!
It’s Me 247 Online Banking Tutorials*
*CCFCU’s website contains links to third-party sites. These links are provided for convenience purposes and are not operated by CCFCU. You will be leaving the CCFCU’s website upon visiting these links.
The information and content provided on these third party websites is neither underwritten nor guaranteed by CCFCU. CCFCU is not responsible for the content of the linked website and cannot guarantee the relevance, timeliness or accuracy of the materials provided by other agencies or organizations. CCFCU does not represent either the third-party or the member if the two enter into a transaction.
Privacy and security policies of non-CCFCU websites may differ from those practiced by CCFCU. We do not control any of these sites and are not responsible for the privacy or security in these sites. While we hope these organizations join us in respecting your privacy, we offer these links only as a convenience to our members. If you choose to link to one of these sites, we strongly suggest that you review their privacy statement, especially prior to entering any non-public information.