It’s Me 247 Online Banking
With It’s Me 247 Online Banking, you can keep in touch with your credit union accounts any time, from any place life takes you!
You can use It’s Me 247 Online Banking to check balances, transfer money, and stay connected with your credit union accounts around the clock. Check out a few extra features too: how to reset your password, set up account to account transfers between CCFCU and other institution, and “see” or “jump” to your other CCFCU accounts while logged into to It’s Me 247 Online Banking.
Try It Out Yourself!
Want to try it out yourself? Use our practice account and site to check out It’s Me 247 Online Banking your own.
• Test Account Numbers: 1782, 2007, or 3910 • Test Password: 123456 (for all Test Accounts) • Test Security Answers: test (for all security questions) • Click Here To Use A Practice Account Online
Login today! It’s Easy! Here’s How!
- Click the It’s Me 247 Online Banking button at the top right of the page.
- Enter your account number (or username, if you have one) and click Login.
- Enter your password and click Submit. (If you have logged in before, you will also need to answer one of your chosen security questions, now.)
- Click Continue. First time users, follow the instructions on your screen to change your temporary password and set up your security questions.
- When the It’s Me 247 screen appears, you’re in!
Tips for First-Time Users
The first time you log in to your accounts in online banking, you’ll need your account number and temporary password. Your temporary password is the last four digits of your Social Security number. You’ll be required to change that to a permanent password in order to finish logging in the first time.
It’s Me 247 Online Banking covers all the basics (checking your account balances, applying for a loan, transferring funds between accounts, view transaction history, etc.) and more. For a complete list, check out the “What Else Can I Do?” page in our It’s Me 247 Online Banking Community. Below is a list of a few of our members’ favorites.
- Password Reset – Online banking has a security feature to help if you forget your password. First you need to be able to log in successfully one time and set up your own personal set of Security Questions. Then if you forget your password later on, we can ask you the questions to verify your identity to reset your password immediately online. Simply enter your Username, Login, and click “I forgot my password”.
- Account To Account (A2A) Transfers – A2A is a great solution to managing accounts between institutions. It allows you to transfer funds to and from your CCFCU account and accounts held at other financial institutions.
- See / Jump – Many of our members have more than one membership or account with CCFCU. Would you like to “jump” to another one of your accounts or “see” your other account balance and transaction info without logging out and back in? If you have multiple memberships at CCFCU, these options may be available for you.
Contact a Service Specialist to add these extra features to your online banking!
It’s Me 247 Online Banking Tutorials*
*CCFCU’s website contains links to third-party sites. These links are provided for convenience purposes and are not operated by CCFCU. You will be leaving the CCFCU’s website upon visiting these links.
The information and content provided on these third party websites is neither underwritten nor guaranteed by CCFCU. CCFCU is not responsible for the content of the linked website and cannot guarantee the relevance, timeliness or accuracy of the materials provided by other agencies or organizations. CCFCU does not represent either the third-party or the member if the two enter into a transaction.
Privacy and security policies of non-CCFCU websites may differ from those practiced by CCFCU. We do not control any of these sites and are not responsible for the privacy or security in these sites. While we hope these organizations join us in respecting your privacy, we offer these links only as a convenience to our members. If you choose to link to one of these sites, we strongly suggest that you review their privacy statement, especially prior to entering any non-public information.