CCFCU’s Personal Checking Accounts help keep the necessities of your financial life easy. Save time by having your paycheck direct deposited into a CCFCU checking
- No Monthly Fees
- No Required Debit Card Usage
- No Minimum Balance Required
- No Required Direct Deposit
Money Market Checking
This account is great for members who are looking for a high-yield checking account. It’s an investment opportunity that earns higher dividends and still allows immediate access to your funds with no penalties.
- $4,000 Minimum Opening Balance
- Tiered Dividend Schedule Rates
- Dividends paid monthly on average daily balance of $4,000 or more
- Average daily balance of $10,000 or more earn additional monthly dividends
- Checking offered exclusively to teens 15-17 years old*
- No minimum checking balance & no monthly fees
- Overdraft Protection connected from Savings to Checking
- Low Overdraft fees – $2 per transaction
- Overdraft Reg E Opt-In/Courtesy Pay
- $100 limit
- SURF ATM Network – Statewide Credit Union Surcharge free ATM’s
- ATM or Visa Debit card daily limits
- POS (Point of Sale) – $500
- ATM cash withdrawal – $210
- Free Mobile Check Deposit
- Free online & mobile banking with It’s ME247
- Free Bill Pay & Person to Person (P2P) transfers
- Parental Controls & Features within your CCFCU Accounts
- Cross Account Transfers – Transfer to & from
- Switch Memberships – Monitor account activity & conduct transactions
- Once you turn 18, your account will convert to a personal checking account!
* Regular savings account required with $5 miminum deposit. No minimum balance required in checking account. **Parent/Guardian required as joint owner on accounts. Teen listed and signs as Primary Account holder.
Fresh Start Checking
A checking account specifically designed to give you a Fresh Start, giving a second chance to individuals who want to re-establish their financial record. If you ever had an account closed when it was overdrawn, your name may appear on national lists many financial institutions use when qualifying members for new accounts. Appearing on these lists may reduce your chances of being able to open an account. At CCFCU, we believe everyone deserves a Fresh Start. Low, monthly $5.00 fee applies if approved.
Give us a call!
Different sized businesses have different needs. CCFCU has three business checking accounts to meet the unique needs of your business.
- No Minimum Balance Requirement
- Low or No Monthly Service Fee
- No per-check or transaction charges
- No per check deposit charges
- Savings (Share) Transfer Overdraft Protection
Sole Proprietorship Checking
- Great value for Sole Proprietorships
- Low $5.00 monthly fee (bonus – monthly fee waived if daily balance is $10,000.00 or above)
- Easy solution for business banking
- Low $14.00 monthly fee (bonus – monthly fee waived if daily balance is $10,000.00 or above)
- Documentation of existence as a business is required
Non-Profit Checking Accounts
- Easy solution for associations, clubs, churches, charitable and other non-profit organizations
- No monthly fee
- Required documentation: proof that the organization is tax-exempt under Section 501(c)(3), 501(c)(4), or 501(c)(10) of the Internal Revenue Code
Overdraft Line Of Credit
With an Overdraft Line Of Credit, your checking account is covered. It protects you from overdrafts and from having transactions denied for non-sufficient funds. Plus, it’s also an easy and convenient line of credit when you need quick access to cash.
Courtesy Pay adds a measure of protection to CCFCU’s Personal or Money Marketing Checking Accounts. (Fresh Start and Business Checking Accounts are not eligible for Courtesy Pay.) Courtesy Pay may cover items such as checks, up to your approved limit, when funds are insufficient for a set fee per covered overdraft transaction. Courtesy Pay Disclosure