Make Your CCFCU Payment Online
NOTE: Payments can take up to 3 business days to post to your loan account.
Our Web Payment Center allows you to make secure CCFCU loan or credit card payments using funds from another financial institution.
Payments can be made from a checking or savings account, or a debit card.
- VISA Credit Cards are not accepted for loan payments
- Effective 7.12.23 – Discover & American Express are no longer accepted for loan payments
- Effective 10.1.23 – Credit Cards are no longer accepted for loan payments
You will not need a username to log in, instead, you’ll be asked to register using an email address. It will only take a moment. Please have your CCFCU member/account number handy. The member/account number will be your full member base only, with no dashes and no suffixes. Features include:
- You can reset your own password, by clicking on “forgot my password”.
- You can make one-time payments from a savings or checking account online.
- Web Payments allows you to make loan or credit card payments for FREE- there is NO CHARGE!
Consumer Loans (includes Autos, Personal, Other Collateral, Credit Cards, & Home Equities)
A $20 late fine will be assessed if more than ten (10) days beyond the due date.
Mortgage Loans (includes Neighborhood Mortgage (NMS), Fannie Mae Mortgage)
A late fine of 5% of the overdue payment of principal and interest will be assessed if more than fifteen (15) days beyond the due date.