Do you need your money fast? Get your paycheck or deposit up to two days early with ACH on Demand!
Early Paycheck is our new ACH on Demand feature that allows you to access your pending deposits as soon as they become available – up to two (2) business days early! We know waiting for your money can be frustrating. Skip the wait with Early Paycheck!
Early Paycheck is available through online banking and our mobile app, in person at one of our full-service branch locations, or by calling our Service Contact Center.
- If a deposit is eligible for this benefit, you will see a “You Have Pending Deposits” message when you log in to online banking or the mobile app.
- Any Direct Deposit paycheck, Government-Issued payments such as Social Security & Tax refunds, ACH merchant refunds, or ACH deposits via Venmo, PayPal, etc.
- Credits from VISA Debit or Credit Card transactions are not eligible for Early Paycheck.
- The deposit MUST show as PENDING in our system, online, or on our mobile app
- Important – Not all employers send their payroll/deposit files early, and CCFCU cannot guarantee a payer’s funds will be available using this feature.
Transfers & Payments
- Any scheduled ACH payments, distributions, or transfers will happen when the deposit is posted.
- Any scheduled Automatic Funds Transfers will happen on their scheduled date.
Member Convenience Fee
- We are NOT permitted to assess the fee from the deposit amount. It must come from available funds in your account but can come from a different checking or savings account within the same membership.
- We can NOT collect the fee from overdraft products, such as Courtesy Pay or an Overdraft Line of Credit.
- Fee per deposit request.
- *$10 fee for self-service through It’s ME 247 online banking or our mobile app
- *$15 fee for CCFCU-assisted in-person or phone requests
- This product is NOT eligible for Fee Waivers or refunds with VIP Reward Points.