You are encouraged to share your comments, ideas, and concerns. Please be aware of the following policies for CCFCU social media page(s)/site(s):
• CCFCU will only post comments from users over 13 years of age that relate to topics on the specific page/site subject matter.
• CCFCU will delete comments that contain abusive, vulgar, offensive, threatening or harassing language, personal attacks of any kind, or offensive terms that target specific individuals or groups.
• CCFCU will delete comments that are clearly off-topic, that promote services or products, or that promote or oppose any political party, person campaigning for elected office, or any ballot proposition.
• Your comments are welcome at any time. Your suggestion, feedback or question will be directed to the appropriate department. We will respond to your email within one business day.
• Gratuitous links to sites are viewed as spam and may result in the comment being removed.
• Communications made via social media page(s)/site(s) will in no way constitute a legal or official notice or comment to the CCFCU or any official or employee of CCFCU for any purpose.
• The content of all comments is immediately released into the public domain, so do not submit anything you do not wish to be broadcast to the general public.
• Please don’t post any confidential information (account number, member number, social security number, etc.). Comments containing this information will be removed from the social media page(s)/site(s) wall.
• CCFCU does not discriminate against any views, but reserves the right to remove posted comments that do not adhere to these standards.