With CCFCU Mobile Check Deposit, you can deposit checks anytime, anywhere!
It’s easy! Once enrolled:
- Simply endorse your check with your signature, account information and “MOBILE DEPOSIT ONLY”
- Take a picture of the front and back of your check with your mobile device
- Upload the images safely & securely to your CCFCU account
Download the Free App & Enroll Today!
How to Request Enrollment
After downloading the app, the next step is to tap the “SIGN UP” button, then scroll down and tap “I Accept” to Accept the User End Agreement or Disclosure.
- Complete ALL fields of the User Information screen
- The Accounts section prompts to set up your “default” deposit account and you can make up an account nickname
- The Account Types are Checking and Savings only
- No IRA, HSA, ESA , Certificate or Loans suffixes can be added
- Club accounts can be typed as “Savings”
- The Account Number field is tricky as it is set up to accept ANY format for an account number
- We encourage you to use the “Add Account” hyperlink so you are able to Add Multiple Accounts of the same account base at the time of sign up
- Once the sign up is complete for the username, you are not able to go back into the completed app and ADD additional suffixes of the same account base without completing a form and having it updated by our authorized staff
- To ensure a speedy enrollment, please indicate the Account Base with the 3-digit suffix, no spaces, no dashes
- Full length checking account numbers (MICR) are also acceptable
Please contact a Service Specialist if you need assistance.
207-878-3441 ext 260
You MUST have a membership established and enrolled in BOTH It’s Me 247 Online Banking and eStatements. Your account(s) must be in “good standing”. Eligible Account Types are Checking and Savings only.
Important information you need to be aware of regarding CCFCU Mobile Check Deposit:
- Deposits may be made to CCFCU Checking, Savings, and/or Money Market Accounts
- Endorsement must include your signature, your member number, suffix, and “MOBILE DEPOSIT ONLY”
- Only one original check may be deposited at a time
- You agree to upload images of deposit checks drawn on Domestic Financial Institutions
- You agree to keep possession of each original check deposited using the Application and no one will submit, or has submitted, the original check for payment
The following items are NOT accepted through the Mobile Deposit System:
- Checks payable to any person or entity other than yourself (Third Party Checks)
- Checks payable to yourself and another party who is not a Joint Owner on the account
- Checks payable through a Foreign Financial Institution or in Foreign Currency
- Checks that show evidence of alteration, or that you know or suspect, are fraudulent or otherwise not authorized by the owner of the account on which the check is drawn
- Checks that are stale dated or post dated
- Items stamped “non-negotiable”
- U.S. Savings Bonds