CCFCU Mobile Check Deposit
We are excited to announce the New CCFCU Mobile App*! We’ve heard your requests and combined our Mobile App with our Mobile Check Deposit App. Cumberland County FCU is excited to offer its members remote check deposit using your smartphone. The service is free. No need to mail in your check or come into a branch.
Simply download the new CCFCU Mobile App today!
The new CCFCU Mobile App has “NEW” on the right side of the icon. The CCFCU Mobile App and CCFCU Mobile Check Deposit App will end on October 31, 2018.
Members must first register to use this Mobile Check Deposit. Once approved, registration typically takes less than 24 hours. If you are having problems, call 207-878-3441 x260.
Mobile Check Deposit Helpful Tips:
- Be sure to write “Mobile Deposit Only at CCFCU” on the back of each check you deposit. Failure to write this endorsement on the back will may result in an automatic rejection of the item. If your deposit is rejected for this reason, please take the physical check and write the “Mobile Deposit Only at CCFCU” on the back and take the pictures and submit again.
- Ensure that the check is “Properly Endorsed” meaning that the check must be payable to the same name(s) that appear on the account
- Ensure that the photo of the check fills as much of the frame as possible
- Ensure you have good lighting
- Place check on a dark background
- Destroy your original check after you see your check has been posted to your account
View Mobile Check Deposit Status
- Tap “View Mobile Check Deposit History” within the Deposit Check section of the app
- Checks will show as either “In Review,” “Approved” or “Rejected”
- Please note that if there is an issue with the check requiring further review the actual posting time may be delayed
- All check deposits are subject to review and holds
*Please note, not all phones offer all biometric options. Mobile and data rates may apply.