Important Information for our Members Impacted by the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Like you, we are actively following the news regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We understand that this rapidly evolving situation can be unsettling. We want to assure you that at Cumberland County Federal Credit Union the safety and well-being of our members and employees is always our top priority.
We have taken several steps in our branch locations to safely serve you:
- Drive-up windows and/or ATMs are located at our branches. You can find a complete list here.
- Online and mobile banking is available 24/7 and allows you to view your accounts, transfer money, deposit checks, and open a new account or loan application. If you haven’t set up your online account, now would be a perfect time. Click here to get started.
- Our Debit/ATM cards can be used to access cash, make deposits or check your balance at our ATMs.
- Our Service Call Center is here to assist you during regular business hours by calling (207) 878-3441. You may also contact them via email at email@example.com.
- Our automated phone line is available 24/7 by calling (207) 878-3441.
Please be aware of fraud! In times like these scammers take advantage of people. Be aware of phishing emails related to the Coronavirus. Here are a few tips to keep you safe from fraudsters:
- Check the sender’s email address for grammatical errors—including emails that may seem like they come from a legitimate organization.
- CCFCU will never ask you for personal information via email.
- For up-to-date information on the Coronavirus, please visit these sites:
For additional Coronavirus Fraud Information visit: