Important Information for our Members Impacted by the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updated 4/24/2020
Together, we’re weathering historic times. As we continue to monitor the evolving COVID-19 situation, we want to assure you that at Cumberland County Federal Credit Union the safety and well-being of our members and employees is always our top priority. We are continuing to take all steps necessary to safely serve you:
All drive-thru locations in Portland, Gray, Windham and Yarmouth are OPEN. Click here for hours. Lobbies are temporarily closed to keep both you our members, and our staff safe. The good news is we can take care of all your banking needs over the phone or drive thru.
The IRS began sending out stimulus payments earlier this month, but if you haven’t received yours yet, there’s no reason to panic. Retirees, senior citizens, and taxpayers who filed income taxes in 2018 and 2019 and included direct deposit information were the first groups to receive their payments. Here are some frequently asked questions and resources to find out where your money is:
• Service Call Center: We are happy to help you over the phone during our normal business hours, Monday through Saturday. We have allocated additional staff to handle an increase in phone calls. One of our Service Call Center Representatives can help by calling 207-878-3441 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• ATM Access & SURF Network: Easy 24/7 access to your money is available at ATMs located at every branch and over 265 SURF Network locations throughout the State of Maine. All our branch ATMs are equipped to accept cash and check deposits 24/7.
• Secure Night Drop Boxes: Secure night drops are located at every CCFCU branch and available 24/7.
• Mobile and Online Banking Services: Check balances, transfer funds, pay loans and credit cards, make bill payments, and deposit checks—all from the comfort of home. If you have questions about setting up online or mobile banking, one of our Service Call Center Representatives can help walk you through the process by calling 207-878-3441 or emailing us at email@example.com.
• Loans: We can still help you with all your loan needs. Simply call 207-878-3441 ext. 250. We will communicate with you quickly on your requests and offer e-sign for most loan documents.
Please reach out to us by phone at (207) 878-3441; or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns. We will keep you updated with any new information regularly on our Facebook page and here.
Please be aware of fraud! In times like these scammers take advantage of people. Be aware of phishing emails related to the Coronavirus. Here are a few tips to keep you safe from fraudsters:
- Check the sender’s email address for grammatical errors—including emails that may seem like they come from a legitimate organization.
- CCFCU will never ask you for personal information via email
Additional Coronavirus Fraud Information, Articles and Resources:
Online Financial Fitness Fair Use code: MECUS