Coronavirus Update: Drive-Thrus are Open, Branch Lobbies Closed
For the latest information, Click Here
Dear Valued Members,
We want to assure you that we are and will remain here for you. All drive-thru locations at Portland, Gray, Windham and Yarmouth remain OPEN. While lobbies are temporarily closed to keep both you our members, and our staff safe. Additionally consider the following services still available to you:
• Service Call Center: We are happy to help you over the phone during our normal business hours, Monday through Saturday. We have allocated additional staff to handle an increase in phone calls.
• ATM Access & SURF Network: Easy 24/7 access to your money is available at ATMs located at every branch and over 265 SURF Network locations throughout the State of Maine. All of our branch ATMs are equipped to accept cash and check deposits 24/7.
• Secure Night Drop Boxes: Secure night drops are located at every CCFCU branch and available 24/7.
• Mobile and Online Banking Services: Check balances, transfer funds, pay loans and credit cards, make bill payments, and deposit checks—all from the comfort of home. If you have questions about setting up online or mobile banking, one of our Service Call Center Representatives can help walk you through this process by calling 207-878-3441 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Loans: We can still help you with all your loan needs. Simply call 207-878-3441 or visit www.myccfcu.com to apply. We will communicate with you quickly on your requests and offer e-sign for most loan documents.
Please reach out to us by phone at (207) 878-3441, email email@example.com, or our website Contact Us form if you have any questions or concerns. We will keep you updated with any new information regularly on our Facebook page, and on our website.
President and CEO
Categorized in: News & Announcements