Our Branch Re-Opening Guidelines
We are excited to take this important first step towards re-opening our branches. Effective June 8th, our branch lobbies will re-open for appointments and limited to non-teller transactions such as opening accounts, closing loans, notary, and other services requiring the assistance of our one of our staff. Call 207-878-3441 to schedule. During this appointment phase we’ll be readying our lobbies for regular full walk-in service and we’ll be announcing that date soon.
Here are the guidelines during this phase:
- Members should call 207-878-3441 to schedule a non-teller appointment. When we are closed, please leave a message for callback.
- Every effort will be made to sanitize the office frequently throughout the day.
- You are encouraged to use our drive-up service during our regular business hours in Portland, Windham, Yarmouth and Gray, and Online/Mobile Banking, and Night Deposit drops anytime, 24/7.
When you arrive:
- Please do not enter if you feel sick.
- Only those essential to the appointment can enter.
- Practice 6-feet social distancing guidelines and please follow our floor signs.
- Present a photo ID for verification. Visitors will be asked to lower mask to verify identity before they enter the branch.
- Hats and sunglasses must be removed before entry.
- Please use hand sanitizer on entry.
- Public restrooms are NOT available.
- Visitors are asked to depart once their business is completed.
Our primary concern continues to be the health and safety of our staff and our members. We are committed to ensuring that our steps are consistent with the best advice and recommendations of the CDC and the State of Maine guidelines for our area.
Please revisit this page for future updates.