Simplify your life by managing all of your money from one place!
We are excited to introduce MoneyDesktop™, a FREE personal financial management service that allows you to consolidate all of your various financial accounts (even those that aren’t with us into one easy to use app). With MoneyDesktop™, you’ll be able to take complete control of your finances.
- Account Aggregation: MoneyDesktop™ gathers basic financial information from ALL of your different financial accounts and organizes it into one convenient place.
- Expense Tracking: Categorize and track spending from your various financial accounts. See everything that is coming in and going out and make more informed financial decisions.
- Budgeting: Create relative budgets based off your actual spending, income, debts, and expenses. Mobile access makes budgets easy to reference, update, and actually stick to.
- Debt Management: MoneyDesktop™ gives you step-by-step instructions on how to get your debt under control. A customized plan based on your debts, income, and budget.
- GuideMe: A GPS for your finances that keeps you on the path to financial freedom and well-being.
Available free through It’s Me 247 Online Banking.
Login and click on MoneyDesktop™ to get started today!
Budgeting tools on the go! It’s easy, sign up through CCFCU’s online banking.
*CCFCU’s website contains links to third-party sites. These links are provided for convenience purposes and are not operated by CCFCU. You will be leaving the CCFCU’s website upon visiting these links.
The information and content provided on these third party websites is neither underwritten nor guaranteed by CCFCU. CCFCU is not responsible for the content of the linked website and cannot guarantee the relevance, timeliness or accuracy of the materials provided by other agencies or organizations. CCFCU does not represent either the third-party or the member if the two enter into a transaction.
Privacy and security policies of non-CCFCU websites may differ from those practiced by CCFCU. We do not control any of these sites and are not responsible for the privacy or security in these sites. While we hope these organizations join us in respecting your privacy, we offer these links only as a convenience to our members. If you choose to link to one of these sites, we strongly suggest that you review their privacy statement, especially prior to entering any non-public information.